Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another last-minute project

I want to thank all my amazing followers once again for being so patient with me. My aunt got married this past Saturday and I have a big walk coming up this next Saturday, so things have been quite crazy! I've been mainly trying to prepare to walk the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure. It's a 3.1 mile walk/run that benefits breast cancer research, and I am looking pretty damn forward to it! It's a great cause, and I was able to reach my set goal of raising $250 towards it. Yay me! I'm just not in as good of shape as I used to be so I'm trying to work on that a bit!

Anyway, as promised, I will have a new project done by tomorrow! Since it will probably have a Halloween-ish theme, here is a fun picture of me dressed up for Halloween during my senior year of high school in 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment